North American Sales Account Executive
North American Sales Account Executive (NA-SAE) is responsible for expanding ThreatSTOP’s market share by managing sales activities to identify and close business with New Logo accounts. In this role you will focus on increasing market share in SMB market accounts for ThreatSTOP products within an assigned region. This will be accomplished through a mixture of outbound telephone prospecting, as well as partnering with our channel partners.
- Actively engage with prospective new customers via phone, web conference and in-person to introduce ThreatSTOP products and our value proposition
- Leverage your existing relationships to gain access to key decision makers.
- Consistently research and prospect within your assigned territory to identify new potential ThreatSTOP customers
- Drive the entire sales process from start to finish including prospecting, opportunity identification, introductory meetings, product demonstration, customer Q&A, as well as negotiation and closing
- Become a perpetual student of ThreatSTOP products, and the ever changing Cyber Security industry!
- Business Travel as needed based on accounts
Requirements and Skills
- 3+ years of experience selling cyber security solutions is a must
- Track record of sustained success/over-achievement in a sales role
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiation and closing
- Strong phone, face to face and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
- Great attitude, and a team player that will share their recipe(s) for success
- Self-starter who doesn’t need to wait for “resources”
- Experience working with Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is a plus
- Provide pre-sales support, addressing technical objections, product demonstrations, and product implementation planning.
- Develop and deliver pre-sales technical presentations to prospective customers.
- Conduct product technical training for reseller support personnel.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technical training materials
- Provide feedback, on a periodic basis, to Product Management and Marketing based on learned customer and reseller requirements.
- Other duties as required
- Proven experience with Linux Based Systems (Ubuntu, FreeBSD)
- Thorough understanding of Windows system administration, operating systems and applications
- Strong presentation, analytical, written and verbal skills required
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networking, IP addressing, LAN, WAN, DNS and other networking products like Proxy Servers, Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Previous experience as a Windows system or Network administrator a plus
- Familiarity with network security
- CompTIA Network+, CCNA Certifications desired
- Microsoft or Cisco certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA or higher) a plus
- Experience designing and troubleshooting networks preferred
- BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering a plus
- Occasional travel required
- High-energy achiever who is motivated by enhancing product capabilities and building a successful business.
- Demonstrable ability to thrive in rapidly growing startup environment
- Fast paced and adaptable to changing market dynamics and imperfect information
- Resourceful self starter who doesn’t need to wait for “resources” and who has a “one man, one riot” attitude
- Highly ethical